Monday 7 November 2016

Blog Post #14 - A Cup of Coffee in Laos




It's the start of a new week! If there is one thing that does not change no matter where your office is around the world, it's a shared love for a beverage that gets you through the day....especially on those Mondays and Tuesdays. In India that may be chai tea, in Thailand maybe mango lasse, in Russia maybe vodka, but in Canada and Laos at least, it is coffee. 

Laos actually has a reputable high-quality coffee industry, but I will provide that overview on another day. Instead, today I will provide some comic relief to help you get through those early work week blues. Enjoy!

The day starts and the first thing on my mind is my first cup.

3-in-1 coffee looks like my best bet....
....6% coffee powder. Are you kidding me?! 


But why drink 3-in-1 coffee when you can drink 4-in-1 coffee....

I wonder if that's the face you get before or after drinking the coffee???

Extra soy milk please

Drink your coffee on this well placed park bench.

It just wouldn't make sense to move the bench a few feet over

Coffee makes everyone go to the restroom

But in case you forget how to sit on the toilet.....

While you sit properly on the toilet, browse through recent Facebook Friend Requests. I think I may turn this next one down....


These guys need some more 4-in-1 coffee to boost their game

Leaving the restroom may also pose a slight challenge....

Would you "risk" opening the door?

Made it safely out of the restroom so now back to work! I will make some real ROSSO coffee with my Aeropresse this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment