Wednesday 30 November 2016

Blog Post #19 - Breaking Down a Bottle of BeerLao

It's a long weekend in Laos starting tomorrow. Another national holiday! Although I am heading off to Bangkok, I am sure my Lao comrades will be enjoying a few BeerLao. To honour the occasion and give everyone around the world a glimpse into their celebrations, this post I will break down a bottle of BeerLao.

Enjoy! And for all not living in Laos, fear not, Friday is just around the corner.



Sticky rice is important or you may end up like this guy.... 

Do not expect the BeerLao to make you that flexible though

Occasionally, I also enjoy drinks with normal people....

We are on a boat!
I have developed quite a loyalty to Lao Brewery Company. When I travel through Vietnam and Cambodia for Christmas, do not expect to see me drinking their poison.

apologies to my new Vietnamese friends, but come on, you gotta step up the beer making game

And in case you still have not gotten your fill of BeerLao, try some BeerLao ice cream!




The Canadian embassy is organizing a tour of the BeerLao factory in two weeks. Rumours are that they have a BeerLao river similar to the one at the Wonka Chocolate Factory. I secured my golden ticket, so depending on the level of secrecy, I will share photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment