Monday 28 November 2016

Blog Post #18 - Who Let the Dogs Out?!!

If you know me, or follow on Instagram, you know that dogs have a special place in my life.....despite the initial stories of being chased here in Vientiane.

Although not at all related to my work, I know many of you also have a love for these furry creatures. But to spare everyone else from regular updates on my feed, here is a sample from my very large collection of dog pictures....sad I know. To my defense, they wander EVERYWHERE in Vientiane!
I think I am being followed....don't think he can see though

The smile you get when you can see again....but only briefly

Bob Barker would sound like a broken record telling Laos to spay and neuter their pets

Puppies everywhere!!!!

....I'm not complaining :)



Shy because he is worried that he may end up in the next soup?


I even FaceTime'd my dogs! (we've all done it but most won't admit to it)

Koda <3

Mica deserves a shout out in my next style post


I cannot FaceTime Koda & Mica and not also FaceTime my DAWG Taylor....he's a bit more talkative

....a lot more talkative

But Taylor is hardly very cute, so here are a few more dogs to finish the post....


One of my most important Lao phrases...."Can I pet your dog?"

We met this last little guy at Nam Ngum Lake. Our boat driver bought him from a remote fishermen village where we ate lunch.



Now get back to work!!



No comments:

Post a Comment